We guarantee that any logs by our clients using our service or software will not be censored or monitored.
We guarantee that any logs by our clients using our service or software will not be censored or monitored. Once a VPN.Express user turns on our software in any of their devices, all their data immediately becomes encrypted and fully-secure. Furthermore, we have strict no-logs policy. We do not collect or store users activity, browsing history, traffic, content, IP address, or any other sensitive information.
Info We Collect
VPN.Express only collects the basic minimum information of its users that is necessary to distinguish users for customer support purposes.
- Email address: We ask for your personal email address as part of your registration. This ensures that we can communicate with you when we have any exciting announcements or updates to our service.
- Payment data: We may store your credit card or PayPal payment information in our encrypted database for future recurring payments. We also encourage our users to pay with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin for extra levels of security.
- Password: As part of your registration process, we will save your created passwords in our highly-secure and encrypted database.
Server performance data
We are constantly working on analyzing and maintaining our server’s performance in order to deliver a high-quality service to our customers.
We collect information related to whether you have successfully established a VPN connection on a particular day (but not a specific time of the day), to which your VPN location (but not your assigned IP address), and from which country/ISP (but not your source IP address). This limited information helps us to provide personalized technical support, such as identifying connection problems, providing country-specific advice about how to best use our service, and to enable VPN.Express engineers to identify and fix network issues.
Data from website
We may collect certain information about you when you use our website, we will only use this information to provide a more enhanced customer support to our clients.
- We only identify and collect information from your Inquiries through the (“Contact Us”) and (“Community Area”) pages. We keep this communicated information for 6 months only, unless you request to delete these conversations immediately.
- VPN.Express uses Google Analytics and Optimizely.com cookies for statistical assessment (STAT) and website improvement.
- We use affiliate, refer-a-friend cookies to identify customers referred to our website by our partners, customers or affiliates to provide referrals with sales commissions.
- VPN.Express stores conversations with users through live chat and e-mails received for up to 6 months, unless customers request to delete these conversations.
VPN.Express cares about the privacy of its users and strives to provide them with the needed safety and security while using our software. VPN.Express does not sell or share your private information with any third party services. We only use customer’s information for communications regarding our services or for technical support purposes.