Follow these simple steps to configure OPENVPN manually on your iOS device:
Things to Consider :
Please make sure that you have :
An iOS device (Smartphone, Tablet etc.)
A Premium VPN.EXPRESS account (if you don't have a premium package , click here to buy it, we are pleased to offer you a discount )
1. Obtain your VPN.EXPRESS credentials and login to your account
2. ⦁ From the member area tap on manual setup
3. select the server you want to connect to , then and click submit , a certificate will be downloaded
4. Send the certificate to the email associated with your iphone device
5. Go to the App store with your iPad/iPhone.
6. Tap on Search.
7. Enter VPNExpress connect in the search bar.
8. Tap on Free button.
9. Tap on Install.
10. Sign in to iTunes store with your account and tap OK.
11. Once it has finished installing, go to your Mail app.
12. Tap on one of the attached configuration files that has been sent to you.
13. Select Open in OpenVPN.
14. Tap on the green plus button. NOTE: To add more servers you need to perform steps 10-12 with other configuration files as well.
15. Enter your VPNExpress credentials and mark the password to be saved in keychain.
16. Tap on the button to connect to VPN.
17. You have successfully connected.
18. To change a server tap on the External certificate profile.
19. Select a server from the list by tapping on it.
20. To disconnect tap on the same button as to connect.